Building a Prevention Network
Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center congratulates its latest group of subrecipients!
- Valley Court Diversion Programs, White River Junction, Youth & Young Adult Education Project
- Orange County Sheriff Office, Chelsea, L.E.A.D expansion in Orange County Schools
- Windsor Central Supervisory Union, Woodstock, WCSU Racial Equity Project
- Thetford Academy, Thetford, Getting to Y Group Training & Advisory Support
- Turning Point Recovery Center, Springfield, Recovery and Prevention in Partnership
- Hartford Community Coalition, White River Junction, Prevention Education in Schools with eCHECKUP
- Springfield Restorative Justice Center, Springfield, Building a Manual of Restorative Justice
- Little Rivers Health Care Inc., Bradford, Youth Coalition Development
- Youth Services, Inc., Brattleboro, Friends for Change Expansion
- The DREAM Program, Inc., Winooski, Expansion of Youth Mentoring in Windsor
Supporting Documents & Opportunities
Grantee Invoicing and Compliance Webinar
Data Dashboard – View population-level data related to substance misuse prevention for Windsor and Orange Counties.
Policy Clearinghouse – Access model policies and resources for substance misuse prevention and other health and wellness topics to support healthy communities.
For more information regarding substance misuse prevention strategies, please use the following resources prior to preparing a grant application.
Videos that describe the work of primary prevention: addictionpolicy.org/what-is-prevention
About the VT Prevention Model (strategy approaches in relation to the number of persons impacted): VT Prevention Model
The excerpt from Vermont’s State Health Improvement - Plan 2019-2023 on the following page helps illustrate the connection between health disparities, the social determinants of health, and risks for substance use. The complete SHIP can be accessed here.
For prevention strategy ideas that are evidence-based, effective, or found to be promising practices please use the following websites (provided as guidance, not required):